N-Focus is a revolutionary new software solution that provides valuable web-based analysis about the performance and effectiveness of your Avaya call center operations. N-Focus proactively seeks out and highlights call center performance information such as:
- Who were your best and worst call center agents today, yesterday, last week, or even last month?
- Is the call center over or understaffed?
- Who are the most productive or least productive agents?
- Is call center performance really improving or degrading over time?
N-Focus Key Features:
- Web-Based Reporting with Unlimited Supervisor Views
- Scheduled Email Reports
- Real-Time Alert Triggers
- Ease of Use: Very little training required
- Mobile Device Interface
- Multiple PBX Support
- Historical Reporting
- Real-Time Graphing and Large Display Support
- All Version of Communication Manger Supported
- High performance, scalable Online Transaction Processing (OLTP) database utilized
N-Focus also allows you to deploy an easy to use and affordable call center reporting solution:
- Display N-Focus reports to any web browser throughout your organization, anywhere in the world
- Unlimited views to all N-Focus reports allows any number of supervisors and upper management in companies to utilize key call center analysis information
- Automatically E-Mail Reports as PDF files or Excel Spreadsheets
N-Focus comes in two versions:
N-Focus – For Avaya Call Centers that are not using CMS™, N-Focus provides a turnkey reporting solution:
- 100% web-based reporting with unlimited Supervisor views
- 15 minute installation, intuitive reporting interface is very easy to learn/use
- Real-time and unlimited historical reporting – proactive alerts identify problems quickly
Learn more about N-Focus : http://www.netlert.com/nfocus.php
N-Focus Plus for CMS – For CMS customers, N-Focus provides instant web-based reporting for everyone in the call center:
- Upgrade to web-based reporting right now – no hardware or software upgrades required
- Distribute powerful web-based reports to call center managers, supervisors, outsourcers, plasma/LCD screens, and mobile devices
- Deliver key performance reports to hundreds of call center personnel in seconds
Learn more about N-Focus Plus: http://www.netlert.com/nfocusplus.php